![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Cousin Luke's B-day
This week we were able to keep Jett and Luke a little longer than expected. It was so fun to plan a b-day that would be fun for all. We took everyone to the waterpark in the morning and then we finished the day at Chuck-E-Cheese. I was so amazed at how many tickets they accumulated. It was so fun to watch the kids go back and forth at the pizza place. They got so many tickets that the were each able to get two toys....it was almost more fun putting the tickets in the "cruncher" than getting the tickets themselves! We ended the night with a cupcake shaped cake for Lukey and a birthday song. It was truly a FUN day! The next day we drove them to meet their mom in St. George and I got to visit with a dear friend. We had such a fun week that we (meaning me..) needed a few days to recover. I loved having my nephews here and I know that Ashlee enjoyed her time with her cousins. Hyrum had fun playing with big boys and wanted to copy them. So cute. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out more! Come back ANYTIME boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You really went above and beyond to make Luke have a FANTASTIC birthday he will never forget! Cant wait for your visit!
Cute pictures Val. I'll have to try smile box : )
Post a Comment