Tuesday, September 8, 2009
What it's been a month and a half???
I can't believe it has been soooo long since I last blogged. The only defense I have is the lack of pictures to post. For some reason I think I can only blog once I have some terrific pictures. Sad, I don't feel that way about other peoples posts, but they always seem to have something interesting to say. Myself, I just love to have pictures to go along with the event I am talking about. It just makes the post so much more enjoyable and easy to do. So I apologize for the neglect oh blog of mine and look forward to many more posts yet to come....(still waiting for the pictures though :( Sometime this week hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel the same way. If I don't have pictures I feel like no one will really want to read my blog. I read everyone's blog regardless of pictures :)
Post a Comment