![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Island WaterPark - visit continues...
On Monday we decided to take the kids and our nephews along with Jed's parents to Island WaterPark here in Fresno. We had a really great time. The kids loved the wave pool and swimmin' with Grandpa. Hyrum did so well. He was born a fish...the kid just follows the big kids up to the big slides (in the kiddie area) and comes down. He loves to go on the whale and will just stand there and play for a good 20 minutes. He talks nonstop about the bucket that dumps onto of everyone too. Jett and Luke loved visiting the waterpark with Ashlee as well. They went and went until us old folks said enough was enough and forced them to leave :( we are sooo cruel! We had a great time and loved getting to visit with Jed's family. I don't have pictures, but after the waterpark Jed went shooting with his dad will I made beaded watches (really cool) with his mom. We had such a great visit and were sad that they were leaving Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That looks like SO much fun! I just showed the boys and they were excited all over again.
I am remembering last summer with you, me and Anna floating down the lazy river at Lagoon. We need something like that again! Thanks again for being an awesome auntie and making Jett and Luke's trip so fun!
Post a Comment