Tuesday, December 2, 2008
*******Warning********
Please alert your neighbors, friends, and relatives. I have recently discovered a brand new pest. This pest is extremely tricky. He sneaks into the fridge and consumes small amounts of apple!! Be weary of this new pest as he is not satisfied with just one apple but must take some from each and every apple in your refrigerator. The said apples are then returned into the fridge ready for some unawares person to discover. I am trying very hard to locate this pest and post a picture so others will not be subjected to the same boggling phenomenon. Truly we hope that no one elses home as been infected with such a pest, but I am posting a picture of the evidence so all can see what it looks like!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
LOL
wow...that's hilarious! =)
Very funny!
so is it Ashlee or Hyrum?
hah that's great
K that's great. Hyrum found out how to open the fridge? Ha Ha
Valerie - I am not sure if you remember me, Stephanie Lincoln from DMBA - Jenny told me about your blog. I love it, your kids are cute. You look wonderful.
If you want to see about my very boring life sauciesworld.blogspot.com.
Val,
It was such a nice surprise to see your comment on my blog! I immediately pulled yours up and read through all your posts. (I know, I should be working, but I just couldn't resist.) Your kids are so cute. It was fun to catch up. I love the apple pictures. Thank heaven's you had the presence of mind to snap a photo. So funny! I look forward to keeping in touch.
Post a Comment