Ashlee has been watching all of the great Christmas movies with me. She is really getting into the holidays, but keeps asking me.."Where is the snow." "Mommy, when can I go to the snow?" Well today I was sitting in the house and heard a very loud noise and looked out my window to see Hail coming down. I ran to the window with Ashlee and she yelled "It's snowing, can I make a snowball?" After further inspection she declared that it was ice coming from the sky. Well as this is as close to snow as we usually get around here we just stood there and watched it until it stopped. I guess we will have to make a trip to the mountains soon to see real snow. But I thought I would share with everyone what California snow looks like:



1 comment:
You should check out my blog. We got some real utah snow here in so. cal.
Post a Comment