Thursday, October 7, 2010

Slackerville

I think I have picked up permanent residency in a little town called Slackerville. My main excuse, other than having a brand new baby, is that we have ONCE again broken our camera. Last black Friday my husband jokingly asked me if we were going to buy a new camera every single black Friday. I laughed and so "Of course not honey this one will last!" We have actually bought a new camera on black Friday 3 out of the last 5 years!!! Low and behold our latest purchase, the cute red Nikon from last year has bit the proverbial dust. The lens is broken. By this point I could have bought the fancy nikon or cannon one I wanted in the first place. AAAuuuggghh. So now as I sit here with my new baby boy and no camera to capture all of his cute moments I find myself once again looking through the ads for the best deal on cameras. We do have an iphone and my cell phone, but they just don't work the same. No flash and a delay on the picture make it difficult to get all of the adorable moments. So I will be updating the blog with pictures ( a little on the grainy side), we will be purchasing another new camera, and I will be extra nice the the hubby when he asks why we are having to once again purchase a new camera...hahahaha

p.s. Any ideas on deals please let me know!

No comments: