Isn't he cute?????
Okay so I proceeded to run a bunch of errands after this ( I won't bore you with the details) and then called a friend, Mariana, to see if we could meet at McDonalds for lunch. We got there early and Ashlee was playing and having a ball. I see her swinging on the polls and then the next thing I knew she is screaming and crying sitting on the floor holding her arm. I go get her and check for broken bones and find none so she sits on my lap crying for awhile. She had swung off and fallen on another poll with her elbow. Well her friends arrive and they are begging her to play and she just says no and sits on my lap holding her arm. This is very unAshlee like. She usually shakes things off quickly so I check her arm and find a lump is forming on the side of her arm. She is holding it still and any movement she says "Mommy don't hurt my arm!" So I end up taking her to Urgent Care where they x-ray it. Luckily as of now, no broken bones, but they gave us a sling and are going to have a specialist check the x-ray and call me back tomorrow. So needless to say this cabin fever mom left the house at 9:00 am and returned at 6:00 pm - so ladies be careful what you wish for!!!!! I am blessed with a bunch of little troopers though who just keep going no matter what.
2 comments:
Oh! poor lil Ashlee!!
Hyrum is adorable with that little hair cut!!!
Let me know how Ashlees arm is!
Just found your blog off Brandy's--- I love the haircut--what a stud! Hope Ashlee is healing up!
Post a Comment