Sorry it has been so long since my last posting, but life has just gotten away from me!!! Anyway we just got back from a very fun trip to Utah. I packed up the two kids and joined my friend Sarah with her two kids for the long drive to Utah. As you can see the trip was very exhausting for the kids. I was so impressed at how well they all traveled. I must admit I was nervous that it would be screaming for the entire 12 hours, but they did really well.

Part of this fun trip was a visit with Ashlee's cousins. She got to see Jett, whom she honestly never stops talking about! We spent a few days with Jed's family going to Temple Square and The Church History museum. We ended our time together with a fun filled trip to Lagoon. Ashlee absolutely loved it there and Hyrum basically slept the entire time. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Smith - we loved it!! Okay so I had way to many cute pictures so this is my attempt at a Smilebox. Let me know if it works for ya!!
4 comments:
I love the family picture in front of the reflection pond. So cute!
super cute! thanks for sharing. =] I didn't realize you drove up with that many kids in a car. wow.I'm glad they did well, I would be nervrous driving that long with just my 2 girls. hehe. and I also LOVE the family picture up top.
I love the pictures! It makes me wish we were together again!
slNice pics. It looks like you guys had a fun time. It sounds like you guys do a lot of fun things together as a family. I wish I was in California. It looks like fun. Nice and Sunny. I am hoping one day to live in San Diego again.
On another note, yeah Christian will be several inches taller than me. But as most people say, it is not saying too much when you are taller than me.
Post a Comment