Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break

Over spring break this year we went up to the mountains with a good friend of mine. She was so kind to take pictures of the kids. I think they turned out incredible! They each look so adorable..if I do say so myself. It is so weird to me sometimes that this is my little family and they are all growing up so quickly.
Ashlee - 6
Hyrum - 3 (almost 4 yikes!)Cole - 11 months


Cole loves to suck on his pointer finger. This picture is just so cute because it will always remind me of this quirky little boy. Aren't they just the best looking kids you ever saw?????

4 comments:

Anna said...

They are adorable! seriously! Love, love the pics! I wanna give them all hugs! Your friend did a great job. So did you and jed. :) way to make cute kids!

Tiff and Feras said...

I can't get over how big Cole is! How can he almost be 1 year old? I don't think I've ever seen him in person.
On a totally unrelated note - I owe you a huge apology. I thought I called you back on your necklace and apparently thought I gave it to you at some point - wrong on both accounts. So.... I have your necklace :)

Jenny said...

Cute, Cute kids! Those are great pictures.

Colett's Corner said...

Darling pictures! Good luck to you guys!