![]() |
| Slideshow generated with Smilebox |
Friday, February 4, 2011
Ashlee's 6th Birthday
Wow, I can't believe it. My little girl turned 6 last month. She is growing up so quickly. Much too quickly if you ask me. For her Birday this year we ended up not doing a big friend party. Time just got away with me with the holidays and a bunch of other stuff and so it just didn't happen. I felt some MAJOR guilt because of that as she has been talking about her birthday all school year. I took some cupcakes to her class as it was a Friday. It was so cute watching all of the kids chasing her around and calling her Birthday girl. She felt like a queen for the day. My little girl can be so shy sometimes and gets embarresed pretty easily. She just gets this very timid look on her face when she is in the front, but also loves to be incharge. That night we drove down to my moms and I got her a little Cinderella cake to have with them. My sister's dog was born on Ashlee's birthday so we had a little dog bone shaped cake for them too. Ashlee, Hyrum and Cole had a ball. Then the next day we invited over some friends and dinner and another cake. This was a Chipmunk cake. Ashlee LOVES the chipmunks. She has watched "The Squekquel" like a million times and knows all of Brittneys dance moves from the movie. It is seriously adorable to watch her dancin'. This year we got her a big girl bike...I hope she learns soon or we will be exhausted! Hahahaha...All in all I think it turned out great for her and she didn't miss the big party she didn't get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
super cute! happy birthday to the cute girl!
wish we were there.... RIGHT NOW.
:(
How is it possible that she's 6! It seems like I just had her in nursery.
Post a Comment