![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
Friday, January 23, 2009
Ashlee turns 4!
My baby girl is 4 years old. I still can not believe it. She is just getting so big. Here in Fresno it feels like Spring has hit so for her actual birthday we had some of her friends over for a playdate and cupcakes in the backyard. It was so fun watching all of the little ones shoving their faces full. Then the next day we had a birthday party with just us and my mom (busy time for everyone!) My mom and I attempted a castle cake, but we iced it before it was cool so it was sliding apart. We were laughing as we did the very FAST birthday song and candle lighting. The best thing is that Ashlee didn't even care she just LOVED that she had a castle cake with all of the princesses. She was a little upset that I didn't put spiderman on the cake. Which just shows that she is a little tomboy at heart! The truth is she really is such a joy for us and makes us laugh constantly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They are growing up so fast. It looks like she had a fun birthday.
It seems like just yesterday she was in the nursery...Wait a second?
:)
That cake is darling!
Loved the smile box pics/video!
The kids both are getting so tall and big! Sooo darling.
Miss you guys, wish I could be there
Oh I bet she had so much fun! Sorry I've missed your call lately- just been busy workin. We need to catch up. Hope to talk with you soon. Happy late birthday to Ashlee! We love ya
Hey. You are going to have to come visit me and show me how you do the slideshow thing. I love the scrapbook slideshow. That was so cool!!! When are you going to come for a visit?? I can't believe Ashley is 4 years old. Time flies when you have kids. I don't have your number anymore. You need to call me sometime. I work 12 hour shifts but I am off on Wed and Thurs this week, or just email me your number and I will call you.
Post a Comment