Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ballerina

Ashlee has started taking dance lessons. I must confess that I wanted nothing more than to see my little girl in a black leotard, pink tights, a little pink skirt, and ballet shoes! I have been waiting for this for a very, very long time. Well she started last week and loves it. She is in a class with her friend Celeste. This morning I told her it was ballet day and she ran and put on her "outfit" she then wore it for the next two hours before we went to class. She loves to walk on her toes like Barbie Nutcracker! I bought her these supposed ballet slippers (Walmart) and she put them on and immediately said "But Mommy, these shoes don't work!!" This was said as she tried to keep up on her tippy toes! It is a dream come true for me and for her as well. Of course I plan on her becoming a Prima Ballerina or a dancer on my new favorite show - So You Think You Can Dance...do you think it will be around long enough??? Dreams.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Those two are getting so big!!! Matt and I have a blog, too. It is http://lonestarupdates.blogspot.com. Go visit if you get a chance! Love,
Chastity

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!!! I tried to get Trystin to take tap or jazz. That didn't go over well.

Tammie

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

Ashlee is so cute- I can't believe that she is old enough to be going to dance class!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!!! I can't believe how big and cute the kids are! Well it sounds and looks like things are going great!! I miss you soooooo much...Love ya,
Wendy